Dermal Fillers can provide you with a fresher more youthful look, smoothing out lines and restoring natural contours. The fillers we use are formed from a naturally occurring substance and are extremely safe to use and now with advanced cannula techniques and anaesthetics discomfort and bruising are becoming a thing of the past.
Over time the skin starts to crepe and wrinkle as underlying fat, collagen and hyaluronic acid diminishes. Injecting dermal fillers will plump out and temporarily reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Treatments can be used to correct
- Thin or lined lips
- Nose to mouth Lines
- Forehead or Frown furrows
- Down turned smile
- Sunken Cheeks
- Puffy Eyes or dark circles
- Aged Hands
It is particularly effective around the lip, nose and mouth to soften out smoker’s lines, add volume and temporarily plump our acne scars.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
A dermal fillers treatment can be very quick and effective and have a minimal impact on your time. It takes 20-40 minutes depending on the number of lines and wrinkles treated. Make-up can be applied immediately after a dermal filler treatment and you can go straight back to your daily routine. It is common to have some redness and swelling following the treatment, although this usually resolves after a few hours and the results can be seen instantly.
The treatment will have an instant result that will last between 3 months to a year, dependent on skin type and product choice. A great advantage of dermal filler treatments is that they are long-lasting, but not permanent, which gives you the option to reassess your needs, once the initial effects have worn off.
Dermal fillers are charged per syringe and will vary on product choice and amount used.
Prices start from £100, An average spend would be between £150-£350
Liquid face lift with fillers £750